About IDSafe Choice
At the core of our IDSafeChoice Program is Fully-Managed Recovery Services - providing you with peace of mind. As a checking accountholder, if you ever become the victim of identity theft, you are eligible for Fully-Managed Identity Recovery services, including:
* A Professional Recovery Advocate - This identity theft resolution expert will restore your good name and rightful credit history.
* A Recovery Package - Your Advocate will provide you with activation forms and instructions for immediate action and create a document file to track your recovery.
* A Personal Identity Recovery Plan - Your Advocate will manage the research and recovery process for you and restore identity to pre-theft status, no matter how long it takes.
* Post-Recovery Follow-up for 12 Full Months - Your Advocate will work with you to ensure complete recovery.
What Makes Fully-Managed Recovery Different?
With IDSafeChoice, a Professional Recovery Advocate will do all the work to restore your identity on your behalf - no matter what type of identity theft, and no matter how long it takes. Fully-Managed Recovery through IDSafeChoice includes:
* Assignment of a Professional Recovery Advocate
* Identity Theft Threat Assessment, including a review of Experian, Equifax and TransUnion Credit Reports
* Fraud Alerts Placed with All Three Credit Bureaus and Federal and Local Law Enforcement
* Overnight Delivery of a Fraud Recovery Package
* Disputes Filed with All Banks, Government Agencies, Creditors, etc.
* Progress Reports throughout Identity Restoration
* Confirmation of Identity's Return to Pre-Theft Status
* Post-Recovery Follow-Up for 12 Months Following Restoration
For more educational resources, Click Here
To purchase IDSafe Choice Credit Monitoring only Click Here
To purchase IDSafe Choice Plus, a bundled program that includes expense reimbursement, credit monitoring and more Click Here