Online Banking is a safe and secure way to do your banking. With Online Banking, you can:
- View your account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts within our bank and other institutions
- Pay bills over the Internet
- Make loan payments
- Schedule recurring transfers and/or payments
- Reorder checks
Bill Pay Plus is a FREE*, safe & secure way to pay your bills online. You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
- Pay all of your bills from the Payment Center
- Review a summary of pending and past payments
- Schedule automatic payments to billers
- Review bills and payments for the past six months
* You must be signed up for online banking to receive FREE bill pay. Users will be allowed ten free transactions per month. Over ten in a given calendar month, there will be a .75 cent fee per additional transaction.
There are two ways to sign up for Internet Banking and Bill Pay Plus.
You may either:
- Stop by your local branch and complete an enrollment form. Your temporary PIN
will be provided to you at the time.
- Download and print the enrollment form at home. You may fax the form to us at any one of the following branches:
|Cut Bank Branch
Or you may deliver it to your branch in person. If you fax the form, we will send you the temporary PIN.